click here

Saturday, October 13, 2012

INSIDE AN ELECTRIC BELL

   
INSIDE AN ELECTRIC BELL    


we will figure out the components of an electric bell in a weird manner




Hi ,
     My name is "clapper".I do clap when my system is energized.Everyone likes to call me "interrupt bell" because i produce continuous clapping.I fully made of iron and i got attracted to the half sphere shaped bell through another mechanism which will be explained by my colleague





Hello friends
                 I belong to the category of "core".I give out necessary electromagnetic force for the the clapper to produce tremors. With out my presence there is no electromagnetic fore and my system will no longer act like a bell




hello
       What you are seeing is a unit produces certain amount of electromagnetic force.We have a few things inside, bolted in impeccable manner,will produce recognizable "clapping" beyond kilometers











Hello friends
                 WONDER WHY I'm insulated like this?
There are copper conductors inside my body,which is wound on a former.you can also see the 2 wires,where supply is connected in.When i got energized there will be flow of electrons inside.This electron flow will produce necessary magnetic force to drive the "clapper"When any one of my copper conductors got chopped off,my system will not be in a "clapping state"but in a "blank state". Without my unit my system is not an equipment but a waste.As a matter of fact I',m the "NUCLEUS " of my system

NEVER WONDER who's being generating the sound

No comments:

Post a Comment