click here

Monday, October 8, 2012

INSIDE A MIXER GRINDER JAR

EVER WONDER WHAT'S INSIDE  A MIXER GRINDER JAR
 From here onwards the components will speak about their "SYSTEM"



 hi there , I'm the topmost part of my system. hard plastic is my main ingredient.If you don't fix me correctly your work area will we dirty.
 hi , I'm a bit tough as compared to other guys. my body is made up of aluminum. i have a glittering surface which is well polished , so you don't feel uncomfortable while taking me. my base portion sticks with the mixer grinder.My middle portion does the crucial role , which has got a bush bearing.The power generated by my system is transmitted through the bush bearing by means of another guy , he will be teaching you next


 I will be spinning almost all the time.Whenever you put the system inside i spin as if like a rocket.After carrying out a particular work my diameter will be shorten (this shaft spins inside the bush bearing and by regular use both of them lose their surface). If i get thinner our system will be leaking when you put your ingredients
 hi , without my presence no job can be fulfilled .I like being called a "DANGEROUS WEAPON" when in use.I will grind everything whatever come inside my system.Don't ever try to touch me when im in use and avoid blood shedding. i got 4 blades and when someone got killed  i may lose my balance









hi , my name is coupler and i have a sibling who works in the mixer grinder.Both of us lock our  hands together to provide the necessary power to our system





we 3 are the main ingredient of our system
we 3 are the power generating ,transmitting and distributing people
we 3 are the" NUCLEUS" of our system

so NEVER WONDER WHAT'S INSIDE

20 comments:

  1. NICE BLOG!!! The kitchen of the modern world has many handy appliances, however the most popular is the mixer grinders. Havells is the best brand in the world of mixer grinder. Thanks for sharing a fabulous information.
    havells mixer grinder price
    havells mixer grinder



    ReplyDelete
  2. good one !!
    i appreciates the idea behind this post and would like to add my experience being a user of home theater. I too bought a home theater six months ago and its been awesome. I watches movies and play songs over it and it gives a feel of cinemas sound and most important, its compatibility and size impresses me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great explanation. By exploring it in detail we get a complete idea about what a mixer grinder contains and what should be the best mixer grinder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for adding the detailed article about inside Mixer Grinder Jar. Now Days peoples are looking for the Best Mixer Grinder around the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of people didnot know about the what type of inside the Mixer Grinder but you told right way and added the all details of the Mixer Grinder Jar..
    I am looking for the Best Mixer Grinder in India.. Which is the Best Mixer Grinder for Indian Cooking..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say that i am really impressed to read this article. Really very informative information.If you want more information then check Bajaj Mixer Grinder Price List in India 2018

    ReplyDelete
  7. Needed:
    Address & Mobile number

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing nice work. This is very useful article. Thank you. For more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try to be a little unbiased and share reviews of the best mixer grinder in India for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello.hank you for sharing such a nice information.I am thinking to buying mixer grinder with extra ordinary features frombest electronic store in pimpri chinchwad.Get in ouch with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good work. thank you for such kind of great information. For More

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice information in this blog, Keep writing new articles, i love reading your blog. i love it.

    kitchen appliances list

    ReplyDelete