click here

Thursday, October 18, 2012

INSIDE A SEWING MACHINE MOTOR

INSIDE A SEWING MACHINE MOTOR=system
 You would have used me to run your sewing machine.Wonder what are the components?


 Hello
        My head goes inside the machine.I will be in touch with the armature otherwise my system will be at standstill  Carbon is the constituent inside my body.When my system is in operation i loss a small amount of my "head" but the "tail" will be intact.










Hello friends

                   The above mentioned guy goes inside my body.I provide the slot for the brush to move freely . I got connected to the body of my system by means of an  insulator.






Hello guys
             We give magnetic power to the stator which is bolted inside.We two will be generating the magnetic power for the Rotating part to run,known as Armature.Copper conductors are wound inside which is further wrapped by an insulator.













Hi
    I'm the "commander" of my system.Two ball bearings got attached to my 2 ends where i can run without hesitation.It's been a tiring process to shape my body like this.Again copper conductors give blood to my system.Conductor are wound inside my slots and punched to the copper commutator.Brushes got attached to the commutator giving necessary force for us to attain necessary speed






 "the rotor" and "the armature" are the heart of my system .They provide the necessary running torque ,which has to be take into account when dealing with "speedy motors". Since speed is the main objective we are termed as the "NUCLEUS" of my system

So NEVER WONDER who's speeding up



















1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Great explanation! I've got a kenmore motor taken apart now bc the motor was smoking. Getting it back together is a real pia. Geeeez! Wish I'd left it alone

    ReplyDelete